Comment on page
DEX Grid is an interactive data wrangling tool that allows you to quickly explore, search, filter, format, transform, and visualize data. This article will describe how to use Grid.
Using the UI:
- 1.Open the project files panel using theicon from the left sidebar.
- 2.Hover over a CSV file and selectto open the menu.
- 3.SelectQuery with Python.
- 5.Click on the Explore button in the lower right of the cell to move to the Grid view
Using Python code:
- 2.Enter the following code replacing <filename> with the name of your CSV file:
- 3.Execute the cell
- 4.Click on the Explore button in the lower right of the cell to move to the Grid view
Open file in Grid