Pick the right-sized hardware profile for your use case. This article will explain how you can choose your settings from a series of options.
In Noteable, you have access to multiple hardware profiles that you can choose from to optimize your resource usage.
- Small: 1 vCPU, 4.0 GB memory (default)
- Medium: 2 vCPU, 7.5 GB memory
- Large: 4 vCPU, 15.0 GB memory
- Extra Large: 7.5 vCPU, 29.0 GB memory
- Double Extra Large: 15 vCPU, 58.0 GB memory
Enterprise customers can build custom hardware profiles!
- 1.Go to the notebook.
- 2.Open the Notebook Settings panel using thefrom the left sidebar.
- 3.Select a profile option from the Hardware dropdown menu.
- 4.Confirm your choice.
- 1.Click on the Hardware profile in the footer to open the menu.
- 2.Select a profile option from the menu.
- 3.Confirm your choice.
When the hardware profile is changed, the kernel is restarted.
Set hardware profile